These double stuffed potatoes are sinfully good. With Savory Garlic Philadelphia Cooking Cream as the secret ingredient, this side dish will be an instant favorite.
Cooking With Friends Kitchen
6 Large Russet Baking Potatoes
3 tbsp. of butter
1/8 cup(s) of milk
1/2 tsp. of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1/4 cup(s) of Monterey jack cheese
4 tbsp. of freshly snipped chives
6 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Cream
1. Wash and dry potatoes. Bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
2. Cut the potatoes in half (carefully since they will be hot!). Scoop the flesh into a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the butter, milk, salt and pepper and mash with a masher.
4. Add the cooking cream and mix together with a few swift strokes. Add 2 tablespoons of the chives.
5. Fill the potato skins with the mixture and sprinkle with shredded Monterey jack or cheddar cheese. Add some chopped chives on top.
6. Bake for ten minutes (or place under the broiler) until the cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy!
7. NOTES: If you like bacon, crumble some cooked bacon pieces on top.